There’s always something appealing about living in good proximity away from the busy, boisterous city streets. Enjoy the utter serenity via Clinton Blvd and wake up to the melodious orchestra of birds and the gentle kiss of the morning breeze. With downtown Clinton a couple of minutes away, restocking your daily essential is a piece of cake.
Grab your wheel and head to the sprawling City of Jackson, just 15 minute-drive away. Unravel the beautiful gem, that is, Flowood Nature Park 20.2 miles away from the property. You can spend your afternoon walking, nature trekking, or picnicking in this gorgeous nature park with lots of gardens, a small pond with a water fountain, and many geese, squirrels, and foxes (on occasion). There are pavilions, an amphitheater, and many benches! Or, you may take your little ones to Mississippi Children’s Museum 14.8 mile drive away from the property. Your kids will undoubtedly have a blast learning how to milk a cow, purchasing and growing produce on an automatic touch screen monitor, fishing on a running stream, and more. That’s just the tip of the iceberg! Unravel, at your own pace, the sprawling City of Jackson. Explore 29 unique museums and attractions, over 300 restaurants, annual events and festivals, three historic cultural districts, innumerable visual and performing arts, and cool nightlife. OMG, it can’t get any better than this!
We Get It Done To Your Expectations. Call us now to learn more about the offer!
– Any and all uses, except residential
– Lot Type – Land
– Sale Price – $34,100
– State – Mississippi
– County – Hinds
– Property Address – Clinton Blvd, Jackson, MS, 39209
– Size – 0.34 Acre(s)
– Road Access – Yes, Paved
– Electricity – Within 1⁄4 mile
– Water – Public / County connections
– Septic – Private
– Clinton Blvd is a paved road
– Lot GPS Coordinates: 8130000094000000:
– 116 Wiggins St is the address to the neighbor’s house, which is nearby
– 601 Escape Rooms – 13 min (10.0 miles)
– Crystal Lake – 16 min (11.8 miles)
– Welcome To Jackson Sign – 16 min (12.2 miles)
– Mississippi Children’s Museum – 21 min (15.6 miles)
– Enter/Locked Escape Rooms – 21 min (16.2 miles)
– Mississippi Museum of Natural Science – 22 min (8.5 miles)
– Flowood Nature Park – 28 min (19.4 miles)
Don’t miss out on this fantastic land offer for as low as $34,100!
GOT QUESTIONS? WE HAVE ANSWERS!:
– Call/Txt/Email Christian Cedan @ (854) 222-7772, [email protected].
– We may have other properties at bargain prices available. All you have to do is ask!
– Don’t hesitate! Connect with us today while this deal is still Available!