Seclusion awaits you in this 0.2184-acre quiet, private astounding, nestled in a friendly neighborhood and great outdoor recreation opportunities. Tucked along Ask Avenue, about 9 minutes east of the outskirts of downtown Fairfield Bay, AR. Power line is on the street and other utilities may need to be installed.
Nestled in the Ozark Mountains and situated on the north shores of the pristine Greers Ferry Lake, Fairfield Bay offers natural beauty and an active, outdoor lifestyle. The community showcases stunning mountain scenery and a variety of outdoor activities including fishing and boating on scenic Greers Ferry Lake, two 18-hole championship golf courses, 90+ miles of UTV trails, 20+ miles of hiking/biking trails, the iconic Sugar Loaf Mountain Island and exploring the boulders and history of the caves at the historic Indian Rock House Cave.
Call us today for this offer!
– Single-Family Home
– Lot Type – Land
– Sale Price – $11,700
– State – Arkansas
– County – Cleburne
– Property Address – 0 Ash ave, Lot# 260 Fairfield Bay, AR 72088
– Size – 0.2184 Acre(s)
– Road Access – Yes, Unpaved
– Ash Ave is a Dirt road
– Lot GPS Coordinates: 35.601643, -92.236349
– Indian Rock Cave & Trail -8 min (2.5 miles)
– Sugar Loaf Mountain National Nature Trail -29 min (16.9 miles)
– Natural Bridge -34 min (21.7 miles)
– Bridal Veil Falls -45 min (32.4 miles)
– Cornelius Falls -45 min (32.5 miles)
– John F. Kennedy Memorial Overlook -48 min (34.6 miles)
– Ruland Junction Train Museum -49 min (34.4 miles)
– Stone County Museum -53 min (32.8 miles)
Don’t miss out on this fantastic land offer for as low as $11,700!
GOT QUESTIONS? WE HAVE ANSWERS!:
– Call/Txt/Email Christian Cedan @ (854) 222-7772, [email protected].
– We may have other properties at bargain prices available. All you have to do is ask!
– Don’t hesitate! Connect with us today while this deal is still Available!